Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cousin Skeeter tells all


Hi-

Cousin Skeeter here. I am one of Cousin Denise's long lost relatives. I don't think I was really lost-I just think nobody wanted to find me.

Denise's Dad was from New York City and her Mom was from Dierks Arkanas--what a coincidence so am I. As the years passed and most of the relatives died off, Denise set off her find her long lost kinfolk.She came to Arkansas and to her disappointment I was the only one left she could find. Well, to make a very long story just a little long she brought me back to Missouri to stay with her family for a while. I just kind of stayed on to look(mooch) after her. After all she needs alot of guidance in the stange land called the Ozarks.

I remember the first day we arrived at her house. She was so excited she literally ran through the house and out the back door to her porch. When she opened the door she was horrified and started screaming. I asked what was all the noise was about, and she told me to look outside.

I took a peek and there were 3 dead rabbits right there on the porch. I couldn't imagine what she was making the big deal out ---she saw 3 dead rabbits---I saw lunch and a new hat--

It's all the way you look at things. She has alot to learn.

No comments: